Wednesday 5 December 2007

Erasmus Landscape



When I opened my mail today I found a gift from my good friend Antonello. It is Christmas time, some of you might say. But this was certainly not the purpose. He wanted instead to remind me that all these moments he pictured were not part of my imagination but instead memories of that great year that we all share (depending on the night and amount of alcohol).

The pre-parties, parties and the after-parties. The streets, roads, rotundas, buildings, apartments and more parties. The classes and the universities (Not important). The walks, trams, buses, trains. Did I miss the parties? The boys, girls, talks, photos, games, scores and the freaking parties. (NO I DIDN´T! Do you really think I would forget the drinking! WÓDKA of course! NA ZRODWIE, KURWA!)

May we be Erasmus wherever we may roam! Till one day my friend! DZIEKUIE BARDZO!

It´s something unpredictable, but in the end is right, we can assure you we had the time of our life.

No comments: