Wednesday 5 March 2008

The adventures of Cristiano Ronaldo


Yes, I know I look like one of those teenage girls still listening to Backstreet Boys and screaming everytime Cristiano Ronaldo or Justin Timberlake show up on TV.
Well then, the man doesn’t fail to impress game after game and I reckon 30 goals in the season, so far, it’s a pretty big mark for a football player. Especially if we take into account that he's not a striker.
I will use this moment also to make a promise (We Portuguese people like to ask God for something and then, if it becomes real, we then go and walk on our knees for several hours in some sanctuary). Since I am not so devoted I can only say that that, if he leads us to the EURO 2008 title, I'll put a (small) poster of him on my wall (Shirt on of course) and that from then on, I'll slightly jump off my chair everytime he appears on the telly. I wanted to add that I would scream OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!! as well but I suppose I'll leave it to the day I find Sienna and Giselle sitting on my couch when I get home from work.
Premier League: 21 goals

Champions League: 6 goals

FA Cup: 3 goals

No comments: